Data Centers | UPS Room | IT Room | Network Centers
With the increasing reliance of society upon the interconnected global IT, any disruption to data center, UPS room, IT room, network center services often has a critical effect beyond the affected business and impacting all stakeholders at large. Therefore, data centers, UPS room, IT room, network centers requires fire protection solutions that safeguard critical assets and ensure business continuity.
PYROGEN has developed PYROGEN EXA & EXA-M aerosol fire suppression system, which is non-pressurised, non-toxic, environmentally friendly, the PYROGEN EXA & EXA-M self-contained module requires no plumbing work and therefore is easy to install and maintain.
PYROGEN offers PYROinert inert gas suppression system, which is a rapid and clean fire suppression solution that protects against any business downtime and also ensures minimal damage to electric equipment.
To completely nullify fire risk, PYROGEN offers PYROprevent hypoxic fire prevention system. Utilising Controlled Atmosphere technology, PYROprevent creates an atmosphere that is impossible for any fire to ignite, and yet is completely safe for human occupation.
ADVANTAGES OF PYROGEN EXA & EXA-M
- Maintenance needed once a year and involves monitoring of electrical circuitry only
- No moving parts
- No pipe work or manifold
Rapid Discharge & Low Downtime
- PYROGEN EXA has rapid discharge of 3-10 seconds ensuring instantaneous extinguishment and minimal damage to equipment
- Short downtime ensures uninterrupted operations
ADVANTAGES OF PYROGEN PYROinert
- No temperature shocks
- No damage to equipment
- 30% extra filing capacity
- Fewer cylinders and less storage space required
ADVANTAGES OF PYROGEN PYROprevent
Makes Fire Impossible
- Completely eliminates all fire-risk in protected areas
Completely Safe for People
- Humans are able to inhabit and work inside protected areas with virtually no hindrance
- Filtered atmosphere has clean air that is dirt-free, non-toxic, non-polluting and devoid of any residue
RISK ASSESSMENT & SYSTEM DESIGN
We provides free-of-charge risk assessment, system design and quotation for your intended application.
We will be happy to assist if you would kindly forward us the detailed engineering layout or schematic of the intended protected area and/or equipment.